Last Updated February 15, 2017
1. The Go Big Collective Corporation (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) owns and operates OHMYMETRICS.COM (the “Site”), along with web services related to the Site.
2. The Company delivers, inter alia, analytics reports and customized data-driven strategy (collectively, the “Services”).
5. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose. 6. Generally, we treat information about our customers, including personal information, as strictly confidential, consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements. We employ a combination of technology and standard practices to ensure your information is safeguarded from unauthorized access or exposure. The information we collect about you in the course of conducting normal business will only be shared with third parties upon your consent or as required by law.
7. We will protect your information consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C, the E-Government Act of 2002, and the Federal Records Act.
8. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter and the applicable laws, and internet policies.
9. As a general rule, the Company does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Company’s inability to provide you with the Services.
10. If you choose to provide us with personal information whether directly and/or indirectly on the Website, we may use that information to help us provide you with information and/or the Services.
11. We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
12. We do not sell, distribute or otherwise make available personal information to third-parties without your permission.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. The Company may require personal information in order to provide the Services and/or the Program. The information we collect is necessary to provide the Services and/or the Program, and we do not collect any information which is not strictly required by the nature of the Service. 14. Personal information which we may collect includes name, age, gender, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, and other information which you may provide on your own accord.
16. We may keep records of any questions, complaints or compliments made by you and the response if any. Whenever you contact us, we will collect your name, e-mail address and any additional information which you provide and store it on our servers in order to provide you with the best service possible and to improve our Services.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
17. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
17.1 ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age);
17.2 Contact information‟ (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and
17.3 Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
18. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Company and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to provide you with the Services.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
19. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. The information includes, inter alia :-
19.1 The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
19.2 The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
19.3 The type of browser used to access our Website;
19.4 The operating system used to access our Website;
19.5 The date and time you access our Website;
19.6 The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
19.7 Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
19.8 If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
20. A “cookie‟ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
20.1 ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
20.2 ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
STORAGE OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
21. The Company does not store your passwords.
22. Most data source providers have a secure way of authentication that does not entail providing your credentials.
23. We store aggregate data of your dashboard in our database. This is for performance purposes only as it would take too much time to get the data from data source APIs to rebuild your dashboards every time you consult them.
24. Most of the time, data from data source providers is read-only; therefore, there is no way we can add, update or delete it. In the other cases, we might request permission to edit account information; however, we do so only to get analytic information. In no way do we edit, update or delete account information.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
25. Our staff might access your data to debug any issues or make minor adjustments to improve performance. This will not reveal your dashboards to anyone under any circumstances.
26. What happens when I delete a dashboard?
A. Everything is deleted.
B. Your configuration as well as any data would have to be retrieved and restored.
28. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
29. The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and provide the Services.
30. The Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
31. The Company, from time to time, may contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, a Third Party. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email, name, address, telephone number) may be transferred to the Third Party.
32. The Company may share data between/with, inter alia, a Third Party to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, provide customer support, and/or provide you with the Services. All such Third Parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to the Company and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
33. We use your information to provide and improve our services, customize services for you, better understand our Users, diagnose and fix problems, etc.
34. It's your data. You own the data. We do not use it for anything else other to display it in your dashboards. Any stored data will be deleted upon a client's request.
POSTING ON THE BLOG
36. The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
37. Internet communications between Company and Google Analytics use SSL encrypted HTTPS connections. We know data confidentiality is critical to our clients and their trust in our product is based on our capacity to protect their data. We implement the best security practices in the industry.
38. In an effort to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in association with the Service. Please be aware, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet or other networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or integrity of any information you transmit to us or that you authorize us to collect on your behalf. You transmit information to us, and authorize us to collect information on your behalf, at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
39. If the Company learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. The Company may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to access the Service. The Company may also notify you via email in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
40. Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without requiring parental consent. Any individual person who provides his or her Personal Information to us through the Service represents that he or she is older than 12 years of age. If we become aware that a person under 13 has provided Personal Information, the Company will take steps to remove such information and terminate the respective account.
42. The Service is hosted in and provided from the United States of America (“USA”). If you use our Service from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from USA law, please note that by using the Service you are transferring your personal data to the USA.
CHANGES AND UPDATES